11.21.2010

Debut Author challenge 2011

I am joining The Story Siren’s Debut Author Challenge for 2011 – which challenges you to read at least 12 debut YA or MG novels in 2011. Here's the list of the books I'm planning to read in January for this challenge :

1. Warped by Maurissa Guibord
2. Unheartly by Cynthia Hand
3. Timeless by Alexandra Monir
4. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
5. The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher
6. Choker by Elisabeth Woods

I can't wait to read Unearthly and Warped : I love the covers  =)

7 comments:

  1. I want to read Unheartly soooo bad !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for joining the challenge! hope you discover some new fabulous authors! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm participating too!
    I'm your newest follower, please follow back!
    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the challenge! I'm really looking forward to it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, this challenge seems awesome,so of course I had to join it =)
    Thanks for your comments, I will take a look at your blog icey books, I promise =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list of books this week. Thanks for stopping by Page Turners.

    ReplyDelete