11.15.2010

I'm starting my blog ...

As you can see it in my description, I'm French. I study English at college and I read a lot of Young Adults books (mostly in English). I'm starting this blog in order to speak about the books I'm reading, to get some advices and also to improve my level in English ( so if you notice that I make a lot of mistakes, don't hesitate to indicate them ... it's kind of the point :) ) ! I will try to make this blog as "alive" as I can by posting reviews, videos, news, IMM, organizing giveaways .... 
If you'd like to ask me some questions, give me some advices or show me your blog [...] you can email me at  ninie2310@hotmail.fr! 
You can also become a follower of my blog anf follow me on twitter, if you want to take a loot at my last posts...
I hope you will be many to join this blog ... =) 

Your devoted blogger, Elodie.

8 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you're a blogger now :p !
    Welcome !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bienvenue dans la blogosphère et longue vie et plein de succès pour ton blog !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bienvenu!
    J'étais vraiment excitée quand j'ai vu que tu es Francaise!
    Personellement j'suis du Québec, mais je partage totalement ton enthousiasm pour les livres en anglais!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh c'est vraiment génial de rencontrer des bloggeuses aimant les livres en anglais et qui parlent français !! Merci pour tes commentaires; J'ai découvert ton blog aujourd'hui et je l'aime beaucoup !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maintenant je sais pourquoi ton blog est en anglais! Un très bon moyen de s'améliorer, c'est certain! Moi il me permet de rester un peu plus en contact avec la langue française...

    ReplyDelete