11.15.2010

In my mailbox (1) =)

In my mailbox was started by Kristin (The story siren) and inspired by Alea (Pop Culture Junkie). It is a way to share the books we receive each week in our mailbox or books you've bought or find in the library.


This week I've received :
-Fist of all : Zazie dans le m├ętro by Raymond Queneau ( I have to read this for College actually)
-Then I've received a book, also for College, it's kind of a book of English Grammar ( I like the cover with the English telephone booth).
-Last but not least, I've got Nightshade by Andrea Cremer which I'm looking forward to read because I've only heard positive things about this book.

4 comments:

  1. I love Nightshade's cover :) I can't wait to receive my own copy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read it ... it seems amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope so !!! It's the kind of book that you want to judge by it's cover : it looks wonderful =)

    ReplyDelete