11.21.2010

In my mailbox (2)

In my mailbox was started by Kristin The story siren and inspired by Alea Pop Culture Junkie It is a way to share the books we receive each week in our mailbox or books you've bought or find in the library.
I haven't received a lot of books this week, but I've ordered many books so let's hope they will arrive soon.

This week I've received Infinite days by Rebecca Maizel which I'm looking forward to read.
And I've also got a little French magazine (Neverland) with a little bookmark.

What about you ? Don't hesitate to leave the link of your blog ...

11 comments:

  1. fab books - my husband has bought me infinite days from christmas and won't let me have it yet!

    I am a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Infinite Days! This is has been on my wishlist for so long now. I really need to get my hands on it. Enjoy your books this book and have a nice Sunday:)
    Here is my Mailbox

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway, ending on Nov 30th and open internationally, here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't forget to enter the giveaway but I think I've already have ;) Thanks for your comment Miss Page Turner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This books seems awesome, don't you think ? Too bad you can't have it yet, but since it's a christmas gift, you'll get it soon =) Thanks for the following ...
    I'll organize an international giveaway when I'll hit 30 followers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Infinite Days. Happy reading! Here is my IMM: http://thebookscapereport.blogspot.com/2010/11/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy Infinite Days! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comments =) I'm a new follower of your blogs now

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower of your blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new follower. ;D Also, I hope you enjoy Infinite Days! Happy reading! <3

    ReplyDelete