11.29.2010

It's Monday ! WhAT aRE you ReadiNg ? #3


It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by  One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books. Each week, I will tell you the books I am reading, planning on reading or just finished reading. It was a great week for me since I've had some time just for myself and I've read ... a lot !!

I have read Hourglass by Claudia Gray, Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (you can take a look at my review) I heart you, you haunt me by Lisa Schroeder (review) and Hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.






I'm reading Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick and I luv' it !!! I'm on page 294 of 427.









I think I'm going to read Firelight by Sophie Jordan after that but I have to think about it ! I'm sure I'll change my mind =)








What about you ? How was your week ? Leave the link of your blog =) 

5 comments:

  1. Bon tu sais déjà tout mais quand même :) ...

    I've just finished Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.
    This week I'm gonna re-read Shiver, Linger and Lament and read Ballad because I'll meet Maggie on saturday.
    And then I'm gonna read The Iron King.


    "It's ok if you marry my brother." AAAAHHHHH :D !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lala tu n'as lu que des choses qui me tentent, à part Hush Hush et Crescendo puisque je les ai déjà lu ^^ Ça va tu arrives à supporter Nora ?? Moi j'ai eu un peu de mal dans Crescendo.

    Je vais aller voir tes reviews ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books on you list this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My God mais c'est que tu lis vite! Anyway, I love all the books you've mentioned! Happy reading!
    @ifmary: I'm so jealous you're going to meet Maggie! Aaaah :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci de ton commentaire Lilie, oui j'arrive à supporter Nora XD ! J'aime beaucoup ce personnage même!!
    Thanks for your comments girls ;) Happy reading

    ReplyDelete