11.15.2010

It's Monday ! What are you reading ?

It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey through a world of Books. Each week, I will tell you the books I am reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.


I've just finished Evernight by Claudia Gray.



I'm reading Stargazer by Claudia Gray.
I will post my review as soon as I finish it.


I'm planning to read Hourglass by Claudia Gray and I may start to read Nightshade by Andrea Cremer next.



What about you ?

3 comments:

  1. I love the evernight series :D Lucas <3 !!!
    I'm currently reading Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead for the re read challenge. After that I'll read college books (the novels after the fox and Pygmalion) and then this week end I'll re read harry potter 7 before the movie release :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will re-enjoy Spirit Bound. I took a great pleasure re reading it!! I'm desperately wainting for Last Sacrifice now.

    ReplyDelete