11.23.2010

Teaser Tuesday #1 : Hourglass by Claudia Gray

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"As I tried to pull the scarf away from my eyes, Lucas playfully caught my hands to prevent me."
"I loved that Lucas had thought of it; this really was the best present imaginable."

What about you guys ? What is your teaser ? Don't hesitate to leave the link of your blog in your comment ;)

10 comments:

  1. Hope you get Dash& Lily's Book of Dares soon:) This is a sweet teaser. I only read the first novel in this series, but I definitely need to continue soon, love this quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too =)
    Yeah, you have to read the second one and the third one ... GREAT BOOKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like Lucas is a sweetheart. I will have to move this series up on my pile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting at my blog! I enjoyed your teasers! I have been wanting to read this for a while. Hopefully I will get to read it sometime soon :).

    Happy Reading,
    Zakiya - Butterfly Feet Walking on Books

    P.S., I noticed that I havebeen doing it wrong for the last 3 weeks. I have been putting "Grab the closest book," but its the current read. LOL. Will have to look out for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, I think that's not that big of a deal ( and the closest book is often the one you're currently reading, well for my part).
    Thanks for following me =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww so cute! I really need to read this series!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! Thanks for visiting my blog - I'm now following you! Looking forward to reading more of your posts! Happy reading... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have given you a blogger award! Congratulations! You may pick it up here.

    Happy Reading,
    ~Zakiya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog Elodie =)

    I've yet to read Hourglass, but I've heard some great things about it. This Lucas makes me really want to read it though. He really does sound like such a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete