11.30.2010

Teaser Tuesday #2

Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week, my Teaser Tuesday is about Fallen by Lauren Kate. I've just started this book last night : I'm on page 33 of 452 =) Here are the quotes :
"This place looked like a maximum-security prison."
"All the time, everywhere, we're watching you"
What about you guys ? What is your teaser of the week? Don't hesitate to leave the link of your blog in your comment ! I'd be glad to leave you a comment ;)

6 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I don't know about you, but I'm loving it so far! I'm on chapter 6 and I can't wait to find out what happens :)

    Kristy @ By The Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very good teaser! I really enjoyed Fallen, should really get my hands on a Torment copy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Is Fallen a series? Also, I love the teaser! I think I might add it on my TBR list. Is it good so far?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments =)
    Yes, Fallen is a series =) There are already the first two books of the series in store : Fallen and Torment ! I've only read a chapter so far ... so I can't tell you if it's good ... not yet !! But it promises to be interesting =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen some mixed reviews for Fallen, but every time I read a teaser, I want to check it out. I think I'll have to stop by my library and grab it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oo I've seen several Fallen teasers this week! I'm gald people are reading it! It's a great book! Great teaser - very creepy!

    ReplyDelete