12.06.2010

It's Monday ! What are you reading ? #4

It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each week, I will tell you the books I am reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.
This wasn't a GREAT week for me because I had a lot of plans with friends, family ... so I didn't read that much !

I have finished Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick and it was AWESOME. I loved it !! I can't wait for Tempest =( !! I don't know if I will post a review about this one or not, I'll let you nkow ;)














I'm reading Fallen by Lauren Kate : I'm on page 292 of 452. I like it but I was expecting a lot more from this book (mostly because of the cover). I hope it'll get better :)














I'm planning to read Torment by Lauren Kate (the second book of the Fallen series) but I'm supposed to receive Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead on Friday  and I know for sure that whatever book I'll be currently reading, I'll begin Last Sacrifice on Friday   ... =)







What about you ? How was your week ? Leave the link of your blog =) 

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture with your bookmark :D !!!

    And you're sooooo lucky comrade I can't wait to receive it !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by! I'm really enjoying Fallen and can't wait to see what happens! I'm waiting until I finish it to see if I want to read Torment :)

    Kristy @ Dreaming By Day

    ReplyDelete