12.13.2010

It's Monday ! What are you reading ? #5

It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books Each week, I will tell you the books I am reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.
This week I've read Fallen by Lauren Kate, you can check out my review here. Then I've read Torment (book two in the Fallen series) by Lauren Kate ( review to come).  
I'm currently reading Firelight by Sophie Jordan ... it's nice so far!!
I'm supposed to receive Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead on Friday so I'll jump on it as soon as I get it.
What about you ? How was your week ? Leave the link of your blog =) 

4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna finish Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater tonight. And then going to start tomorrow Marion Zimmer Bradley's book but this one is in french. And finally at the end of the week The Iron King. But I hope I'll receive this week Last Sacrifice too !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're reading books with some of my favorite covers. I was lusting after the Firelight cover for so long! I ended up not liking the book as much as I was hoping I would. I hope you enjoy it more than I did.

    Right now I'm reading Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon. I'm only about three pages in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your reading list looks perfectly delicious. I hope you enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Looking forward to reading what you think of Firelight!
    Kristy @ Dreaming By Day

    ReplyDelete