12.20.2010

It's Monday ! What are you reading ? #6

It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each week, I will tell you the books I am reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

This week I've read Firelight by Sophie Jordan (review to come) and Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (definitely one of my favourites books ever ...)!!








I'm currently reading Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel ( I really like it).










I'm planning to read Halo by Alexandra Ardonetto after that.










What about you ? How was your week ? Leave the link of your blog =) 

4 comments:

  1. Aaaaaah I want LS sooo baaaad :(

    I've finished The Iron King and Winter's passage by Julie Kagawa. Now I'm reading Anna and the french kiss by Stephanie Perkins.
    After that I think I'll read I'm number four but i'm not sure yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be interested in hearing your thoughts on Firelight. I really hyped that one up for myself, but was a little disappointed when I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was firelight and Last Sacrifice? I can't wait to get Last Sacrifice! I'm still on the 2nd book of the series. :D But I'll get through it quick! Have fun reading! Thanks for the comment as well!

    Naj
    http://unputdownablebookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete