12.07.2010

Teaser Tuesday #3

Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week my Teaser Tuesday is about Torment by Lauren Kate. I've just finished Fallen and I'll post my review soon !! So I'm discovering these quotes because they belong to the second page of the book :

"Only one thing could warm him today, and she was out of reach."

"So even though Daniel ached inside each time he was forced to end a human life, to anyone else he looked like a guy coming back from a week in Hawaï : relaxed, rested, tan."

What about you guys ? What is your teaser of the week? Don't hesitate to leave the link of your blog in your comment ! I'd be glad to leave you a comment ;)

9 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for dropping by at my blog, I've been seeing this book everywhere, is it any good? I might include this in my To-Hunt list :D

    I'm now your newest follower :D

    http://buoyreading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started it yet (only the first page). But I liked Fallen .. it really got potential !! Thanks for following me =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this book yet but I loved Fallen. Great teasers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. TORMENT! Fallen was totally awesome, can't wait to see what happens next. How do you like the series so far?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good so far ... I like all these things about angels, and the love story between Luce and Daniel promises to be awesome !! I'll post my review of Fallen soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! Love it! Looking forward to reading your review on Fallen to see what you thought of it! :)

    Kristy @ Dreaming By Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Teasers! I need to add this series to my list - Thanks for stopping by SunnyReads, and for following!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, both of those are great! This series is on my TBR list. Thanks for stopping by my teaser! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What?! Why is Daniel ending human lives?! I need to know! O_O Epic teaser!

    ReplyDelete