12.14.2010

Teaser Tuesday #4

Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser (from Firelight by Sophie Jordan) :

"Idly, I wonder what it would have felt like if Cassian had kissed me."

"Dad would want me to fight, to find a way to keep my draki alive."








What about you guys ? What is your teaser of the week? Don't hesitate to leave the link of your blog in your comment ! I'd be glad to leave you a comment ;)

6 comments:

  1. Sweet teaser! I liked Firelight! :') Enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing a lot of this book, is it good?

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by my blog! Dash and lily's Book of Dares is definitely good, you should get a copy.. and I'm putting Firelight on my 'to-hunt-next-time' books :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great teasers for Firelight! They really make me want to pick it back up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm..now I'm even more interested! Great teaser!
    Kristy @ Dreaming By Day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed this book. I don't think we have enough books about dragons. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete