12.21.2010

Teaser Tuesday #5

Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following :

-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser (from Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel) :
 
"I wanted you to come back," he said, thpugh his voice quivered.
"I needed it."








What about you guys ? What is your teaser of the week? Don't hesitate to leave the link of your blog in your comment ! I'd be glad to leave you a comment ;)

6 comments:

  1. I wanna know more! I should pick this book up too! :D Thanks for sharing! Oh and yes its okay if you use it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good teaser! It really leaves me wanting more, even though I already read this! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tear drop on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Tease! Thanks for stopping by SunnyReads!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover is quite something... I've seen this at the bookstore and it always pulls me in. Will wait for your review before I decided any further...

    great choice for teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teasr! I'll read this one next week. :') Enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete