1.31.2011

It's Monday ! What are you reading ? #12

It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each week, I will tell you the books I am reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

What I've read :  

Matched by Ally Condie (review).










Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers (review)










What I'm currently reading :

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
I'm on page 25 and it's good so far .. =)







What I'm planning to read next :

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
but I can change my mind ..

9 comments:

  1. I hear the most amazing things about Unearthly! I can't wait to see your review, Elodie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some popular books here. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! :) I liked Matched, and hope you're enjoying Unearthly, can't wait to hear what you think about it !
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'ai aussi commandé Unearthly et Before I fall lol c'est rigolo les coïncidences ^^ mais j'ai tellement à lire que je ne suis pas sûre de les attaquer cette semaine :)

    Bonne semaine à toi :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you like Unearthly and Before I Fall. I really enjoyed those books and I can't wait to read your reviews of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super bouquins! J'ai hâte de voir ta review pour Unearthly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked Unearthly, I laughed a lot, I hope you like it too =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo you finished and are reading some good books that i wish i could get my hands.

    Happy Reading!
    Here's what Im reading
    http://paranormallyromanced.blogspot.com/2011/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Unearthly especially Tucker. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete