1.03.2011

Its Monday ! What are you reading ? #8

It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each week, I will tell you the books I am reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

I haven"t read that much last week ... I've only read Darklight by Lesley Livingston.









 I'm currently reading Shiver by Maggie Stievfater (I've almost finished it actually) !!










And after that, I'll read Linger (book two in the Wolves of Mercy Falls' series) by Maggie Stiefater and then I'll start Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston








How was your week ? What did you read ?

6 comments:

  1. Last week I've read The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa. Then I've read FINALLY Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead :D. And I've just finished Pygmalion by Shawn for college.
    This week after my finals I'll read an ARC of The Iron Queen the third book in the iron fey series. And then I really don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'll read shiver once I get the copy i won. :D Hopefully, it'll get here soon! I can't wait to read it. :D Happy Reading! now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Shiver! I haven't read Dark Light so I can't wait for your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Shiver and Linger, too, though it took me a while to get into the second one, but it ended great! I'm reading Paranormalcy by Kiersten White and loving it so far. Thanks for stopping by my Mailbox! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I love Shiver and Linger I hope you are enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shiver is amazing! Has to be my favourite book of 2010 =)

    ReplyDelete