1.10.2011

It's Monday ! What are you reading ? #9

It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each week, I will tell you the books I am reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

So this week I've read Shiver and Linger by Maggie Stievfater (you can check out my reviews here and here ). They were so great, I can't wait for Forever to be released !! And I've also read Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (it was awesome, I'll post my review in the afternoon) !!





I'm  currently reading Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston  ...









I'm planning to read Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles after that !! =)










What about you guys ? How was your week ?

6 comments:

  1. Shiver and Linger are great reads! I really need to read Simone Elkeles sometime soon! Happy Reading

    Miss Remmers Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really tempted by Shiver! Might have to add it to the to read list :)
    I also love the idea behind this meme so much I've done my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. since i've started my blog I wanna do this meme but i've never started it ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read Shiver and Linger is waiting but I have to finish my book club read first! Enjoy your reads this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elodie! Just stopping by to let you know I've given you the Stylish Blogger Award, which you can find on my post here:
    http://babblingbookworm.blogspot.com/2011/01/musing-monday-my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete