1.31.2011

Loving the Reviews, Challenge !!

Just a little post to let you know that I've entered the Loving the Reviews Challenge.
It's hosted by Brandi (Blkosiner Book Blog) !! There are 20 prizes !! No it's not a mistake : TWENTY !! You just have to post a review of each book you read : it starts tomorrow (yeah I'm late, well just in time) and ends on February 28th !!
I can't give you a list of what I'll be reviewing because I haven't planned my month ...
I'm currently reading Unearthly as you can see so that will be my first review for the challenge and then I'll read Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver so that will be my second one ... ETC !!

Are you joining this challenge ?

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for Before I Fall! Looking forward to your review. I think I might sign up for this challenge too!

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am soo going to join this! Thanks for sharing! ;)

    ReplyDelete