1.14.2011

Quick review Entangled by Cat Clarke !! Spoilerfree

Goodreads :  
The same questions whirl round and round in my head:
What does he want from me?
How could I have let this happen?
AM I GOING TO DIE?
17-year-old Grace wakes up in a white room, with a table, pens and paper - and no clue how she got here.
As Grace pours her tangled life onto the page, she is forced to remember everything she's tried to forget. There's falling hopelessly in love with the gorgeous Nat, and the unravelling of her relationship with her best friend Sal. But there's something missing. As hard as she's trying to remember, is there something she just can't see?
Grace must face the most important question of all. Why is she here?
A story of dark secrets, intense friendship and electrifying attraction.


My thoughts :  
I've just finished reading this book and it was great !! I had an awesome time reading it and it was a big change for me (because I've read a lot of paranormal romance recently )! I liked Grace's character even if she was getting on my nerves sometimes but at the end we realize that like everybody else she's human and she can make mistakes !! This book is very moving .. and every character feels real and it's easy to understand their actions and the way they are ... 
Those are the reasons why I strongly recommand this book  !! Besides, the cover is gorgeous : every time that I closed it, I stared at the cover for at least 5 minutes ...

Rating :  
Plot : ★★★
Characters : ★★★★
Ending : ★★★
Cover : ★★★
Writing : ★★★★

Don't hesitate to tell me what you thought of Entangled and leave the link of your review !! =) 
 Sorry for this short review ... The book deserves a lot more !!!

10 comments:

  1. I love this cover too. I'm adding it to my need to read list.

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if it's just my computer, but the words are black, and your background is black... so I can't read your review unless I highlight it. Just letting you know so you can fix it if you have to!

    but otherwise, good review =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have ordered a copy already. Just waiting, wish it would hurry up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so looking forward to reading this one. The cover is very compelling, and I completely understand why you like to stare at it. :') Thanks for the mini-review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the cover too! I have this one on my wishlist and am glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent! Sounds so good, thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, good to know! I've been looking forward to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks great! newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read this one and must order it soon. The cover looks so pretty online, so I can only imagine how gorgeous it is in person. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cover is so beautiful! Thanks for your review, I want to read it now haha

    ReplyDelete