1.04.2011

Teaser Tuesday #7





Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following :
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week my teaser comes from Linger by Maggie Stievfater :

"I turned sharply toward him. He was still close enough to me that it put us nose to nose ; his was still cold frm being outside. I saw the worry in his eyes." page 65













What about you guys ? What's your teaser ? Are you enjoying this one ?

14 comments:

  1. Oooo! :D Great Teaser! :D Sounds intriguing!

    My Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this series! So glad you're reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book has so many good lines! I trying to remember who that was. I think was it Cole?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was Grace actually =)
    Thanks for your comments ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love Grace and Sam!!! Can't wait to see what you think of this one after you've finished it. I cried my eyes out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Elodie and thanks for stopping by my blog. I am a new follower :) Great teaser btw. I love this series.

    Savy
    bookswithbite.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know, I really didn't like Shiver, but Linger was SO much better. Great teaser, Elodie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heya! Elodie, thanks for dropping by my blog! I haven't read this series but I've heard great things about it ;) Love your teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to start reading the series, have both the books but just haven't had the time. Must start reading soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm green font... Linger..

    really liked this one too. Just read your Shiver review and happy to hear you enjoyed it like I did too :)

    A bientot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted you to know (since you left a comment on my blog) that my reviews are always spoiler-free - I really don't even like to give much of a synopsis - only my "impressions." But that's OK if you don't read - enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love this series, are you enjoying it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really liked Shiver - it was such a fun story. I wasn't as crazy about this one though. I hope your impressions are better than mine. I'll still continue the series to know what happens though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice!

    Here’s Mine:
    http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesday-way-of-shadows.html

    ReplyDelete