1.11.2011

Waiting on Wednesday #3

"Waiting On" Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking the Spine). 
Release date : May 24th 2011
This week, I'm desperately waiting for Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles. I've almost finished Rules of Attraction (book 2 in the series) and I love the Fuentes brothers ...

Goodreads : Luis Fuentes is a good boy who doesn't live with the angst that his big brothers, Alex and Carlos, have always lived with. Luis is smart, funny, and has big dreams of becoming an astronaut. But when he falls for the wrong girl, Luis enters a dark world he's never known, and just when he thinks he's got life all figured out, learns some disturbing news about his family that destroys his positive outlook on life. Will that Fuentes bad boy streak come out with a vengeance and lure Luis to live on the edge like his new girlfriend and his own father?
Continuing all the steamy romance of the first two books, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Simone Elkeles gives fans one more satisfying taste of the irresistible Fuentes boys.

12 comments:

  1. Great pick, this series looks so good! Going to try and get it from my library or for my kindle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pick! I wonder when I can get my hands on this series. By the way, my WoW for this week is Darkness Becomes Her

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for that either! And the cover is hot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I just gave you an award. Come to my blog to accept it! www.phaedrashowandtell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theres more to Perfect Chemistry?! I thought it was a stand alone book. :D But I am still going to add this to my TBR. :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steamy cover! I hope this doesn't fall flat like Return to Paradise did. I love Simone Elkeles. Great pick, Elodie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an awesome pick, I picked it myself! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cover is smokin' hot! Awesome choice :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love Simone Elkeles. I love your blog header too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am SO waiting for this one, too! I LOVE THIS SERIES! SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, that's a pretty hot book cover ;)
    I keep seeing everyone's rave reviews for this series; I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete