1.18.2011

Waiting on Wednesday #4

"Waiting On" Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking the Spine).  
Fearscape by Simon Holt Already released
I'm currently reading Soulstice (book two) and it's pretty good so far which makes me want to buy book 3 in order to read the whole series "in one shot" and without beginning another saga.

Goodreads :  
The Vours: evil, demonic beings that inhabit human bodies on Sorry Night, the darkest hours of the Winter Solstice.It's been a year since Reggie first discovered the Vours, and the Winter Solstice is approaching once again. It will be another night of unspeakable horror for those unlucky enough to be taken by the Vours, because this time, she won't be able to stop them. The Vours have imprisoned Reggie in a psychiatric hospital, where she is subjected to a daily routine of unfathomably sadistic experiments. Her life is a living Hell, but she won't give up. They attacked her brother. They killed her friend. And Reggie will never stop fighting back.
What about you ? What are you waiting for on this Wednesday ?

11 comments:

  1. I love when I'm able to read a series uninterrupted by other books, but then I get super-sad when I've finished the last book and there's nothing left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the book title! :') Awesome pick I can say that you really are enjoying this series! :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Devouring Series have great covers and awesome titles! I'm going to add them to my TBR pile! Great pick.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Elodie, thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    I'm not familiar with this book, but the descriptions sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG the cover looks amazing and this book sounds fantastic! and thanx for dropping by my blog btw :D

    Rabiah @ Confessions of a Readaholic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds very interesting. I haven't read this books yet. I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this series before but I really like the matching covers. I agree with you on finishing a series before starting a whole new one, I like doing that too. Great pick! I'll be adding these to my list. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't started this series, but I love the sound of it! Great pick, Elodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! I love reading a series straight through like that =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've got to read Hex Hall and The Body Finder! I haven't heard of this series but the covers are lovely. I'll have to check out The Devouring first though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really want to read this series!! thanks os much for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete