2.21.2011

It's Monday ! What are you reading ? #15

It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each week, I will tell you the books I am reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

What I've read : 


Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (review)

★★★







13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson (review).

★★★







Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (review)

★★★★ (AWESOME !!)













What I'm reading : 



Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal 
On page 266.







What I'm planning to read next : 

Where I belong by Gwendolyn Heasley .

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you think of Where I Belong. It is on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im reading before i fall at the moment and its absolutely beautifuuuullll. as you know, i <3'd anna and the rest of the books are on my tbr pile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tu m'a fait envie avec ta lecture en cours ^^ j'adore la couverture elle est vraiment sublime ^^

    Mon billet arrive ce soir pour ma part.

    Je te souhaite une bonne semaine de lecture :)

    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to start Before I Fall! I am SO tempted to buy Anna and the French Kiss right now. However, if I do, I will not want to finish the books I need to be reading now. LOL!
    Can't wait to read your reviews for Where I Belong and Other Words for Love! :)

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never read any of them.. But heard a lot of great about them..Looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read Where I Belong! It sounds like a great book! And I love the cover! :D You've read a bunch of great books Elodie ! :D All lovie dovie! I love. :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww so jealous you got to read anna and the french kiss. Im assuming your in love with St Claire which I hear everyone raving about!

    hope enjoy your reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinaise ce que tu lis comme livres! Bonne lecture :)

    ReplyDelete