2.28.2011

It's Monday ! What are you reading ? #16

It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each week, I will tell you the books I am reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

What I've read : 
 
Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
Review
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Where I belong by Gwendolyn Heasley
Review ★★
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles 
Review
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Delirium by Lauren Oliver    
Review to come ★★ 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What I'm reading :  
 
The Summoning By Kelley Armstrong 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What I'm planning to read next :  
 
The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong  










What about you ?
 

11 comments:

  1. i really want to rea the summoning. cant wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing books this week Elodie. :D I admire your wide collection! :D Can't wait for your reviews. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love love love Kelley Armstrong!!! She is my favorite author! Her adult series is even more awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love The Darkest Power's trilogy! I'm dying to get my hand on a copy of The Gathering. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what you think of The Summoning! I have it on my shelf, need to get to it =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm interested to see what you think of the Kelley Armstrong series! I really like her, I've read her adult series about the women of the otherworld, but I haven't tried her YA books yet:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to your Delirium review.. I just ordered it myself newly :) So excited..

    Also looking forward to what you think about Kelly`s series.. I haven`t read it myself.. But I think i`t sounds pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great books! Can't wait to read Delirium! Ans The Summoning one day haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've read some awesome things! I really enjoyed the Darkest Powers trilogy and Other Words for Love. I hope you're liking Chloe and her crazy friends too.

    Also, Where I Belong has a GORGEOUS cover, this is the first I'm hearing about it too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah! I can't what til my copy of Where I Belong comes in the mail! AND I've been dying to read Delirium. :) Great picks!

    Jinx was good! I just put up a review if you're interested :)

    -Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm itching to read Where I Belong and Other Words for Love. I loved the rest of those books, except Leaving Paradise which I haven't read yet. ;P Though, after reading Elkeles's Perfect Chemistry, I can't help but be intrigued by it.

    ReplyDelete