2.07.2011

Teaser Tuesday #12

Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following :
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week, my Teaser Tuesday is taken from Spells by Aprilynne Pike

"She wrapped her arms around David's waist and pushed up onto her tiptoes for a kiss."
"She like his stature ; it made her feel safe and protected."














What about you ? What's your TT this week ?

15 comments:

  1. Aww. How cute! Great teaser, Elodie! ;) Here's mine, from Hunger Games: http://girlaboutbooks.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-7-hunger-games.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote is adorable! I really enjoyed Spells and can't wait for Illusions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you believe that my bibliotheque has a copy! Yes and now here a reason why I should take it out.

    Great teaser Elodie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh a little romantic teaser I love it:) Looking forward to your full review of this one Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teaser! Thanks for hopping by my blog so often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser, I haven't read this book but it on my to be read list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never read anything my Aprilynn Pike. Maybe I should try her books.
    Sally.

    Here's Mine:
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! Gorgeous cover, too. Thanks for visiting my teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great book! Plus the cover is really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute teaser! I must read this series!

    Thanks for stopping by Between the Covers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like a great series. I have a copy of the first book, won it ages ago and just never got around to picking it up yet! Will have to start it sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. good teaser but i want some tamina!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, great teaser! I love the cover of that book. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete