2.15.2011

Teaser Tuesday #13

Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following :
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser is taken from 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson :

"You're American. You'll be fine. Just act like you belong and no one will say a word."
"Are yoiu sure ?"
"I started getting into pubs when I was thirteen", he said, "I'm sure".
"But you're legal now"
"I'm nineteen."
"And that's legal here, right ?"
"It's not just legal", he said. "It's mandatory. Come on.

I'm really enjoying it so far. Keith is GREAT. It makes me want to go to London even more .. I'm going to visit the city in July by the way and I'm really excited about it !! =)

11 comments:

  1. Cute teaser. I haven't heard of this read. How is it do far?

    Here's mine:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-february-15th-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love London! I hope one day to make it back there!

    Nice teaser! Another book to add to my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh this is in my TBR pile! :) GREAT teaser!
    -Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. I loved this book and I am so happy there is going to be a sequel. Enjoy.
    Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good things about this book, I'm glad you're enjoying it ;) and yeah, I heart London, too! lol Awesome teaser, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol loved the teaser, its very cute!
    thanks for stopping by my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a fun read! Thanks for stopping by Between the Covers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard such great things about this series, but I have yet to read it. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh great teaser, this seems like such a cute read! I would be a wuss in a situation like that though, I'd be convinced I was going to get caught and wouldn't be able to pull of the "I belong here" vibe:)

    ReplyDelete