2.22.2011

Teaser Tuesday #14

Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following :
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week my teaser is taken from Where I belong by Gwendolyn Heasley :

"My iPhone wakes me up to the song "Downtown". You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares, and go downtown. Never was there a truer song, I think. If I could just somehow make it back to downtown."


























Have you read this book ? What did you think of it ? 
What's your teaser for this week ?

12 comments:

  1. I love this teaser. I just started this book last night, haven't really got into it yet. Hope you enjoy it.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing this book around the blog world. How are you liking it?? I will have to add it to my reading list. :) Great Teaser!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Teaser! I want to read this book. :D Sounds amazing. :D

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very rarely read contemps, but I've heard good things about this book. Great teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read this one, can't wait for your thoughts on it! I need to read more contemporary YA, I always end up loving the ones I pick up and they're a nice break from all my paranormal reads! Nice teaser Elodie:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser. I've been wanting to read this book for a while. I love the idea of the stuck up city girl going country!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finished this book over the weekend and loved every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just ordered this book! :) I can't wait to read it.
    -Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonder what's downtown? Looks like she's in the country on the cover. Interesting! Here's my teaser from The Arrow Chest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had this on my TBR pile! How are you liking it? :)

    And I'm in love with Alex Fuentes! I think your blog was one of the ones that made me want to read Perfect Chemistry. :)
    -Britney

    ReplyDelete
  11. This book looks really cute. I hope you're enjoying it! I'll be keeping an eye out for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great teaser. Can't wait for your review on this book :)

    ReplyDelete