2.28.2011

Teaser Tuesday #15

Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following :
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week my teaser is taken from The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong :

"As I peered through the gap, Derek stopped inside  the kitchen door."

"For a second he didn't move and all I could hear was his breathing, feel the sheer size of him, looming there."











What's your teaser this week ? Have you read The Summoning ? What did you think of it ?

13 comments:

  1. Uh ça donne envie! ^^ Vivement que je lise cette saga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! By the way, thanks for putting my button on your sidebar :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser. I read this one ages ago but I haven't got around to reading the other two in the trilogy. I have them somewhere though, I should add them to my tbr pile.
    Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that book! You're making me want to re-read the series. :) I hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I really want to read this series. I'm a few books in Kelley's adult series, but haven't made it to her YA yet. I hope you're enjoying it! Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh nice teaser!! i have this one but haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this series! You're making me want to reread them again. :) I'll be waiting your review.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I liked this and I have the other books too but haven't read those yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems she's going to be in for a major surprise with this young man....

    I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh good teaser! Do we like Derek? Is he a good guy or bad guy? It's hard to tell from this but I definitely want to know more. You sure do know how to pick a teaser Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. l so want to read this book! l have it on my shelf and it sounds really good =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that teaser! One of my favourite books. Hope you are enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember this part! :D Hope you'll like The Awakening too! :D

    ReplyDelete