2.09.2011

Waiting on Wednesday #7

Waiting On Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking the Spine).  
Goodreads : Laurel hasn't seen Tamani since she begged him to let her go last year. Though her heart still aches, Laurel is confident that David was the right choice.
But just as life is returning to normal, Laurel discovers that a hidden enemy lies in wait. Once again, Laurel must turn to Tamani to protect and guide her, for the danger that now threatens Avalon is one that no faerie thought would ever be possible. And for the first time, Laurel cannot be sure that her side will prevail.

My thoughts : 
I'm currently reading Spells (book two in the series) and I'm already telling myself that when I'll have finished it, it's going to very a very long wait till' book three : Illusions !! The cover is gorgeous, isn't it ?

13 comments:

  1. These books sound really good - I am going to have to get them.
    Sally.

    Here's Mine: http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/waiting-on-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series yet, but I do love the covers. They are so pretty I'd like them as prints on my livingroom walls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh the third book! :D Yep the cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cover! I haven't heard of this series but I'm definitely going to look into it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't read the others yet but this one looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elodie, I also really got into this series but my heart is bleeding for Tamani! There better be something good for him in the third book! Hehe! Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover for this one, it's absolutely stunning! I could stare at it all day. Glad to see your enjoying this series so much Elodie, I hope I get some time to read it soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of the books but I'll definitely check them out! thanks for sharing, Elodie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter is literally chomping at the bit for this one!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sound of this series...I haven't started it yet, but I definitely will get to it sooN! Great pick, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome pick! I am excited for Illusions it feels like I have already been waiting forever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOO can't wait for this one either! and Congratulations! You won the Stylish Blogger Award on my blog! Check it out - http://iliveforreading.blogspot.com/2011/02/confessions-of-readaholic-stylish.html

    Rabiah @ Confessions of a Readaholic

    ReplyDelete