2.16.2011

Waiting on Wednesday #8

Waiting On Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking the Spine). 

This week, I'm waiting for The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson :

It will be released on April 26th 2011 !! There's no blurb for this one yet ...
But I really like the cover !! I'm almost halfway through the first one and I love it !!

What do you think of it ? Have you read the first book in the series ? Did you like it ? Or not ?
What are you wainting for on this Wednesday ?

7 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first book in the series but I've heard great things about it. It's on my tbr pile I just haven't got to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these before, but I've heard good things. There seems to be a lot of excitement for this one, so I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series sounds like so much fun. I really need to read the first one. Nice pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got the first book on my list, now I'm going to add the second book too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love her books and this cover is beyond cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of the first one but the cover for this is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for this! I love Maureen Johnson's books, and it was an awesome surprise when I learned she was writing a sequel to Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes :)

    ReplyDelete