2.01.2011

Waiting on Wedsnesday #6

Waiting On Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking the Spine).  

Goodreads :  
When secrets and old histories come to light, Frannie realizes that nobody is who she thought they were. Hell won’t give up and Heaven won’t give in. Some are willing to hurt anyone close to Frannie in order to get what they want. It will take everything she has and then some to stay out of Hell's grasp.
And not everyone will get out of it alive.

Release Date : July 5th 2011
Pages : 400

Comments : 
I've finished Personal Demons two days ago and loved it. So I'm definitely craving for this one !! Besides I prefer the cover of the second book .. 
Team Luc ;)

18 comments:

  1. I hope I can read Personal Demon.
    Many good review about it. Have you reviewed it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Personal Demons but I'm planning to. I heard awesome things about it. Awesome pick! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. l didn't know a second one was out! l still haven't read the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I was one of the only person who wasn't in love with Personal Demons, but I will probably check out the sequel just to see if it is better. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read the first installment yet. I plan to read it this year, though. :')

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for this to come out. Love the cover more too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i havent read the first book of this series either! I really want to though! and it's sooo going on my wishlist :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read both! I can't wait to start personal demons. :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard really good things about this series. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been seeing these books everywhere lately! I really must give them a go!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read Personal Demons yet, but it's on my list. Hopefully I enjoy it enough to continue with this sequel!

    Stephanie @ Poetry to Prose

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't heard of this series before. I'll have to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read Personal Demons because of the bad reviews, but I hope it lives up, for sure! Nice choice, Elodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pick (despite the not so great cover)! I still have to read Personal Demons ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great choice, Elodie! I really need to pick up this series sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh nice pick! I actually enjoyed Personal Demons a lot more than I thought I would, so I'm very much looking forward to book 2:) I'll be waiting on this one with you Elodie!

    ReplyDelete