3.07.2011

It's Monday ! What are you reading ? #17

It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each week, I will tell you the books I am reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

What I've read : 

The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong (review)









What I'm reading : 
The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong. I like it so far, I'm on page 252. I'm planning to finish reading it today !!














What I'm planning to read next : 

The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong 










How was your week ? =) 

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this series, and it seems like you did too. I am about to read His Eyes.

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I just saw these very cheap on the net :) Maybe I should by them :P Since you rated them so good :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your reviews of the next two in this series to see if you think they improve as they go:) My favorite series are the ones that just keep getting better as opposed to starting to feel forced or stale. Happy Reading Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomeness! I love reading series right after another. :D I don't have Reckoning yet. :( So you'll probably finish the series before me. :D Enjoy it! I hope you liked it as much as me. :D Happy Reading Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how your reading these all in a row! l used to love doing that but with so many books to read l don't think l could anymore =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you are enjoying the series so much, i really need to finish that book. Thanks for stopping by my blog. i have have heard great things of iron corwned. Its the 3rd one in the dark swans series by richelle mead. i have yet to start this series but i know that it has a strong heroine and awesome story. i have yet to buy any of the books but i will in the future hope you do to!

    ReplyDelete