3.14.2011

It's Monday ! What are you reading ? #18

It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each week, I will tell you the books I am reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

What I've read : 

The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong 
Review ★★★









The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
Review









The Candidates by Inara Scott
Review ★★


















You Against Me by Jenny Downham 
Review ★★
















What I'm currently reading : 


Freefall by Mindi Scott : it's really good so far =)









xdf
What I'm planning to read next : 

 Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles 










The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

5 comments:

  1. I wish I had your library! You've got all the awesome books! I can't wait to read your thoughts about The body Finder. :D Amazing books! :D Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your reading a lot of wonderful books right now. I've read the "Summoning" but I haven't read the "The Awakening" yet but I own the whole series.

    I'm currently reading "Across the Universe" and loving it.

    -Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy Elodie! Can't wait to see what you think of The Body Finder, I really enjoyed that one:) I need to read the Simone Elkeles as well, I've heard she's an amazing author. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You read so fast! I think 'You against me' looks so good, and the cover is so pretty!
    In relation to your comment on my hex hall review, I strongly suggest you pick that book up sometome soon. I loved it.
    And since you haven't read any witch books, I think that would be a perfect book to get started with, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete