3.08.2011

Review : The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong

Goodreads : Only two weeks ago, life was all too predictable. But that was before I saw my first ghost. Now, along with my supernatural friends Tori, Derek, and Simon, I’m on the run from the Edison Group, which genetically altered us as part of their sinister experiment. We’re hiding in a safe house that might not be as safe as it seems. We’ll be gone soon anyway, back to rescue those we’d left behind and to take out the Edison Group . . . or so we hope

My thoughts : AWESOMENESS !! I began this one yesterday .. and I just couldn't drop it. I'm kind of sad, now that I've finished reading the series though. I love these characters, these gifted teenagers and the Genesis project !! According to me some things still need explonations and that's why I don't understand why that was the last book of the series. I'm super excited to meet the author (NEXT WEEK, can't wait !! ). I'll try to get some bookmarks signed for a giveaway by the way ..
Well, I have nothing else to say except that this series is really worth it and if you have the first book getting all dusty on your shelves, you should really pick it up ;) !
What did you think of this book of of the series ? Leave the link of your reviews, I'll be more than happy to take a look at them !!


My rating : 
Plot : ★★
Characters : ★★
Ending : ★★★
Cover : ★
Writing : ★★★

My next read : 

The Candidates by Inara Scott

8 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed this series, Elodie! I loved this one, too! That's exciting that you get to meet the author!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Isn't this book great! The Gathering= so close!!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful that you loved this series so much! I'm looking forward to your review of The Candidates, as I've been wanting to read that one for some time now. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you liked it!! I'm hoping we will get even more explanations in the next book. :) Have fun meeting her in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY, so glad you loved this. Definitely my favourite in the series and I can't wait for the companion series :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this series! I miss Derek and Chloe already. I can't wait for The Gathering to come out.

    The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaaaay! Mission accomplished! :D I'm glad you loved the series. I wonder how I'll like this last book. I really need to get it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. re: I have to say, that if you have books you want to read more, I think you should go with them first, cause even though I like this series it's not one of my favorites and I guess there are other books more worthy of your time y'know?

    ReplyDelete