3.14.2011

Teaser Tuesday #17

Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following :
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week my teaser is taken from The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting :

"After the first few rocky days of school, at least as far as her feelings for Jay went, Violet started to feel be better."

"The girls didn't stop conveging on Jay - it was quite the opposite, in fact- they seemed to be multiplying, following him around en masse."

11 comments:

  1. I have been hearing great things about this book. I hope you're liking it. I'm looking forward to your review.

    Here is mine:
    http://frosybookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE JAY! Can't wait to see what you think of this one Elodie! I just loved their relationship, the friends to more-than-friends scenario never gets old for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this to read :D. This Jay sounds yummy lol
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teaser! I love that book! Espcially Jay. :) Enjoy the read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been debating whether or not to read The Body Finder, but I love your teaser! It makes me want to know more. I just might have to read it now!

    (Oh, and yay for your button to the right--Team Tucker for the Win!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved the body finder :) will you be picking up the sequel, desires of the dead?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i quite enjoyed this book! great teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooo Nice Teaser :) I sooooo need to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the teaser! Can't wait to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elle me tente bien cette saga depuis un moment. Je vais surement me lancer. Merci pour cette jolie citation^^

    ReplyDelete