4.18.2011

It's Monday ! What are you reading ?

It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each week, I will tell you the books I am reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

What I've re-read : 

Blood Promise by Richelle Mead










Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead  










 Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead 










What I'm currently reading : 


 Fafever by Karen Moning 









What I'm planning to read next : 

Dreamfever by Karen Moning






7 comments:

  1. I haven't read anything by Karen Marie Moning yet... but I'm wondering if I should?? :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're making your way through the Fever Series Elodie! I adore Mac and Barrons and I can't wait to see what you think now that you're on books 3 and 4!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stilling waiting to get Karen Moning's books. Great reads last week and this coming week. I'm looking forward to reading your review! I bet they'll be up and ready by tomorrow? :D haha. Thats if the book is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah les VA ! Il faut vraiment que je m'y remette, mais j'hésite entre attendre la sortie VF ou prendre en VO ...

    En tout cas une jolie semaine ! En espérant que la prochaine soit tout aussi bonne ;)
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one busy bee!!! with University finals been going on, I have only managed to read 3 books a month! :( I expect the number to increase after the 28th tho :) yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for reading the Fever series next! Enjoy Barrons :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. l so need to read a Richelle Mead book! and also l got Darkfever by Karen for my birthday =)

    ReplyDelete