5.23.2011

It's Monday ! What Are You Reading ?

It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each week, I will tell you the books I am reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.
YAY !! I'm back for this meme ..
What I read : 

Illusions by Aprilynne Pike (review)
★★











Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson (review
★★











What I'm currently reading : 

The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver
Really good so far ..











My next read : 


This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen


7 comments:

  1. Great Books Elodie! And you're way ahead of me in the 100 books challenge! I hope I can catch up soon. I'm still reading the same book I was reading last week. I haven't had the chance to read it since its quiz week and exam week soon. -.- *dies of too much studying* Keep on reading! While you can. I seriously miss it. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by the blog~ *waves*
    I'm so jealous I want to read The Demon Trapper's Daughter! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on The Demon Trapper's Daughter. I have it in my reading stack by my bed. Hope it is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I'm going to be getting The Demon Trapper's Daughter in the mail tomorrow (hopefully).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elodie im so jealous you read illusions I have been slacking and haven't bought it yet. I can only imagine how great it was I don't want to read your review so I can be surprised!

    I want to know what you think of the demon trappers daughter ill be looking out for your review!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you think of The Demon Drapper's Daughter! I always pick it up when I'm at the book store, but I still haven't bought it yet. I hope it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. l have had This Lullaby on my shelf for around a year and half now! Can't wait to see what you think =)

    ReplyDelete