5.30.2011

It's Monday ! What Are You Reading ?

It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each week, I will tell you the books I am reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.
YAY !! I'm back for this meme ..

What I read : 


The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver
★★










Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
★★










Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
★★
What I'm currently reading : 
Forget You by Jennifer Echols











What I'll be reading next : 

No idea =)

12 comments:

  1. I finished Bumped and Swimming in the Monsoon Sea (for school) last week. I'm currently reading Between Here and Forever and I'm going to start Blood Red Road right after! Hope you like Forget You! You read some great contemps last week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're finally reading Forget You! Can't wait to read your thoughts about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven´t read any of these books.
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're reading Forget You! What do you think so far? *Sigh* Doug....I miss him! Lol :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're read a lot this week! It's so hard to decide what to read next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh can't wait for your thoughts on Forget You, I've heard good things about Jennifer Echols but haven't read anything by her yet:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh I want to read Amy & Roger and Going Too Far!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always read such great books. l want to read all of those!
    You really don't know what your reading next? l love being nosey! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! You read so fast! I'm kind of jealous! Nice books you have here :) happy reading!
    Oh and almost 300 followers, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually didn't enjoy Deman Trapper's that much *feels guilty* haha but I'm glad you did!

    My post

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgot You is good but not quiet as good as Going Too Far. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a good list! I still need to read Demon Trapper's Daughter! It's been on my tbr shelf for ages!

    ReplyDelete