5.16.2011

Review : We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han (spoiler free)

Goodreads :
It's been two years since Conrad told Belly to go with Jeremiah. She and Jeremiah have been inseparable ever since, even attending the same college-- only, their relationship hasn't exactly been the happily ever after Belly had hoped it would be. And when Jeremiah makes the worst mistake a boy can make, Belly is forced to question what she thought was true love. Does she really have a future with Jeremiah? Has she ever gotten over Conrad? It's time for Belly to decide, once and for all, who has her heart forever.

My thoughts : 
I prefer warning you right away : you all know how crappy my reviews are when I loved a book ?  Well, this is going to be one of these super crappy reviews because this book was AWESOME!! I started reading it 5 hours ago and couldn't drop it (except to eat, shower and do other vital stuff)!
I'm so sad right now : I realize that I'm down with it , that I'll never have to guess who Belly will end up with ..=(
This series made me feel all kinds of feelings : anger (especially at the beginning of the book), sadness (I can't really tell you why)=> OMG, you really have to read this series!!
The characters of this series feel so real : it is really impossible not to want to know what will happen to them. 
The ending was perfect (at least it was how I wanted the series to end). 
Seriously, buy this series, it is so worth it !! 

I would like to do a giveaway in which you could win one book of the Summer series of your choice. I'm planning to post it tomorrow, so don't forget to stop by ;) !! 


My rating : 
Plot : ★★
Characters : ★★
Ending : ★★
Cover : ★
Writing : ★★

6 comments:

  1. I loved this book too! I was extremely sad, also, when I realized that their would be no more Belly, Conrad, or Jeremiah! So depressing! Love this series. Great review, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I adore this series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this book so much...the ends of series are always difficult to read though, eh? Fab review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now repeat after me... THIS IS NOT A CRAPPY REVIEW... Yes repeat this and believe it. Hello DING! You expressed what moved you and your enthusiasm plus the points rate this one HIGH! So again repete apres moi... c'est n'est pas crappy! C'est une merveille car ceci decrit mon amour pour ce qui est incroyable! VOILA ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. j'adore la nouvelle déco de ton blog^^
    tu me donnes encore plus envie de lire ce livre et je résiste car j'attends aurelia pour le lire :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book was amazing you will NOT be let down! I loved it the ending was such a twist!! This book will make you cry and probably laugh! But I wish this was not the end because I love these characters they seem so really I really miss them, (:

    ReplyDelete