5.24.2011

Teaser Tuesday (The Demon Trapper's Daughter)

Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following :
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Hey guys, this week my teaser is taken from The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver :


"Riley called out for her dad. Then her mother. It tore his heart to hear her like that. He took her sweaty hand, holding it as gently as possible.
"Sorry, girl, they're gone." " 


I'm loving this book so far. I'm about halfway through it. I love Beck's character and Riley is such a badass heroine.

What's your teaser this week ?

9 comments:

  1. J'aime beaucoup la couverture, faut dire c'est toujours celle-ci qui m'attire quand je choisis un livre après si la quatrième de couverture me plait je l'achete... J'aime beaucoup l'extrait que tu as choisi, tu sais s'il va y avoir une sortie en France car ça me dit rien l'histroire...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome teaser! I so want to read this book! Here's my teaser from Blood Red Road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you think of this book! I want to read it soooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that was a good teaser! I am definitely going to have to check out this book now and despite that fabulous cover! I love it! Have a great day ;)

    ~Loren

    ReplyDelete
  5. T-T aawwwh! Thats so sad. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser. I've had this one on my tbr pile for ages now it's about time I read it.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I can't wait to start reading my copy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GAWD that teaser makes me want to read the book more!

    ReplyDelete