5.03.2011

Teaser Tuesday (Wither by Lauren DeStefano)

Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following :
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

It's been a long time since I've done this meme .. So I'm super glad to (re-) starting it !!
This week, my teaser is taken from Wither by Lauren DeStefano, I'm loving this book so far. Here's my TT :





"But for four brief years I'll be the dazzling wife at ritzy parties, and that will be my reward. I'll still die like a rat, in agony."




What's your teaser this week ?

7 comments:

  1. I just bought this last week! Can't wait to read it. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so lucky to be reading this, l hope you enjoy it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read this book. Gah! Great teaser! I hope you enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good teaser Elodie! I really enjoyed this book, it was just so grimly fascinating I think! Can't wait to read all your thoughts on it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice! I hope I get my hands on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to buy this one soon :P I dream about it every day :P

    My teaser is from Paranormalcy this week. Which most people already read :P But not me.. :( Yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser!
    Here is mine:
    http://frosybookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete