5.11.2011

Waiting on Wednesday (Perfect You)

Waiting On Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking the Spine).  
 
Goodreads : 
Kate Brown's life has gone downhill fast. Her father has quit his job to sell vitamins at the mall, and Kate is forced to work with him. Her best friend has become popular, and now she acts like Kate's invisible. And then there's Will. Gorgeous, unattainable Will, whom Kate acts like she can't stand even though she can't stop thinking about him. When Will starts acting interested, Kate hates herself for wanting him when she's sure she's just his latest conquest. Kate figures that the only way things will ever stop hurting so much is if she keeps to herself and stops caring about anyone or anything. What she doesn't realize is that while life may not always be perfect, good things can happen -- but only if she lets them...

Thoughts : 
I've only heard awesome things about this book and I really look forward to have it .. Have you read it ? 
Do you have other books by this author to advise me ?

10 comments:

  1. You've got quiet the versatile taste in books! I love it. :D I haven't tried reading books in this genre so I haven't heard about this. Great WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout Elodie =)
    I need to read a book by Elizabeth Scott, she seems like an amazing author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to reading this too! I haven't read anything by Elizabeth Scott yet, but I'm hoping to change that soon. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, your header is gorgeous Elodie! Love it:) Second, this book sounds really good, though I'm wondering if it's possible to have a YA hero not named Will–there are so many!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this book! Its one of my favorite of hers and I read them all! You should totally participate in our Elizabeth Scott week...see info here http://www.thesecretlifeofanavidreader.com/2011/04/announcing-elizabeth-scott-book-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the new blog design - very cute. I love Elizabeth Scott and Perfect You is my favourite book of hers. I am sure you will love it.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read anything by this author yet. I hope when you do get the book it is everything you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally want this one, too! Fab new blog design, by the way...it looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Je connaissais pas mais il a l'air bien

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've read this book! It's really great! I hope you'll love it too. :)

    - Chel
    The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete