5.25.2011

Waiting on Wednesday ( Soul Thief by Jana Oliver)

Waiting On Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking the Spine). 


Here's the book I'm waiting for on this Wednesday :
Goodreads : Riley Blackthorne’s adventures continue in the second spellbinding Demon Trappers novel, as she battles demons… and a love that could destroy her
At the start of the second thrilling installment of the Demon Trappers series, 17-year-old Riley Blackthorne has about had it up to here. After the devastating battle at the Tabernacle, trappers are dead and injured, her sweet boyfriend Simon is gravely injured, and now her beloved late father’s been illegally poached from his grave by a very powerful necromancer. Add to the mix: Ori, one sizzling hot freelance demon hunter who’s made himself Riley’s unofficial body guard, and Beck, a super over-protective “friend” who acts more like a grouchy granddad, and Riley’s almost ready to leave Atlanta altogether.
But as the demon count in Atlanta increases, the already crippled Trappers Guild has its hands full, and, when the Vatican finally sends its own Demon Hunters to take care of the city’s “little” problem, pandemonium breaks loose. Only Riley knows that she might be the center of Hell’s attention: an extremely powerful Grade 5 demon is stalking her, and her luck can't last forever. As Riley’s life becomes a dangerous balancing act, will she be strong enough not to tip? And who ill be there to catch her if she falls?

My thoughts : I've almost finished reading The Demon Trapper's Daughter and I already want to read the second book in the series. I really like this cover, though I prefer the first book's.

Release Date : August 30th 2011 (not that far away so it's okay, I can wait 3 months) !


What book are you waiting for on this Wednesday ?


8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read The Demon Trapper's Daughter! It sounds really good and I agree with you about the cover! ;)

    ~Loren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! The second books almost here! I'm yet to read the first one. I can't wait to as well. :D Sounds like a great series! :D Awesome WoW! I'll have mine up in a few! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read Forsaken! l have seen some people love it and some people aren't sure. Hope l do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED The Demon Trapper's Daughter. It was soo good! I'm anxiously awaiting this one also. I can't wait to see what happens to Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I just recently discovered this one, so I've got to add it to my list as well. Can't wait to start this series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to purchase and read the first novel but I'm looking forward to reading the series. Will most likely get around to doing so soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! Loved the cover! The cover for the first book was awesome and this one one looks just as fantastic! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving The Demon Trapper's Daughter, so I think I will be just as excited to read this. Plus I really love the covers for the series! :)

    ReplyDelete