5.04.2011

Waiting on Wednesday (We'll Always Have Summer)

Waiting On Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking the Spine).  

Goodreads : Belly has only ever been in love with two boys, both with the last name Fisher. And after being with Jeremiah for the last two years, she's almost positive he is her soul mate. Almost. Conrad has not gotten over the mistake he made when he let Belly go even as Jeremiah has always known that Belly is the girl for him. So when Belly and Jeremiah decide to make things forever, Conrad realizes that it's now or never--tell Belly he loves her, or lose her for good. Belly will have to confront her feelings for Jeremiah and Conrad and face a truth she has possibly always known: she will have to break one of their hearts.

Comments : 
The third and last book in the Summer trilogy. I can't wait to have this one, I've ordered it but it has yet to arrive ..

Which book are you waiting for on this Wednesday ? =)

17 comments:

  1. This looks like a great series. I don't read too much comtemp, but I may have to check this one out on your recommendation! :D

    Hope you get to enjoy it soon, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting too for this to arrive. Love this series. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. l do love the colours in these covers!
    I really hope to read this series one day =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing so much about this series lately! All positive, all making me seriously question why I haven't picked up these books earlier. Clearly they're awesome. I need to check them out asap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep on hearing awesome things about this series. I should probably add this on my wishlist! Thanks for sharing, Elodie! :)

    Check out my WoW picks for this week!

    Mia @ Girl about Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. They have it in grab galley fe weeks ago. But since I know this is the part of series, I just left it behind

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds goooood! :D Woot Woot! Dunno what book I'm currently looking forward too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I can't wait for this one too :) I LOVED the first one...but I haven't gotten to read the 2nd :P Well, anyway, still can't wait and Happy Reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to start this series! I have the first book from the library, and I'm hoping to get to it soon. :) So many books, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone seems to love this series but I hate love triangles so I have been putting it off. But if they are as good as you say I may have to give them a go.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read this series...I feel like I am the only one in the universe who hasn't. Lol

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to read this series, everyone is talking about it and I'm out of the loop! Must. Fix.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard a lot about her, hope that you get it soon.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. soooo many people want this book! is the series that good? :) im gonna have to go out and buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I read this book, and I just loved it! I hope you love it as much as I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope the last two books are as great as the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved the first one, I can't wait to read the other two!

    ReplyDelete