12.28.2011

Back for good :)


Is there anyone here ? I've been such a bad person for neglecting my blog this way and stopping blogging without posting anything to let you know  .. I needed a break and now that I've had it, I'm finally ready to get back on track .. I've missed blogging like hell and for the past few weeks I've been thinking whether I should restart posting or not ... Guess what, I'm back !! I hope you'll stop by .. I haven't been entirely bad because I checked out some blogs every day (thank god for the newsletters) so I'm not totally rusty !!
I'm so glad that I took this decision and I'm hoping 2012 will be a great blogging-year for me :) !

Thank you so much for stopping by, I'll definitely go take a look at your blog (you can leave the link in the comments' section) .. I've missed you !! :)

9 comments:

  1. Welcome back =D Ca fait plaisir de te relire ;)
    A bientôt !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! It is long time no see but I understand that sometimes a break from blogging can be a great thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeaaaah! Best decision ever! Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering where you went! Welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ravie de te revoir sur blogspot :)
    ps : je t'ai rep à ton com, je te le remet ici ;)

    " Oh, ça faisait longtemps :))
    C'est vrai que les deux saga sont différentes et que Perfect Chemistry a quelque chose de particulier... je viens tout juste de commencer Irrésistible attraction mais c'est déjà un régal, j'anticipe la suite :p
    Merci pour le passage et le com !! =)"

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to have you back!! I've definitely missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elodie! It's been too long! Glad you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, THERE you are!! :D So glad to see you back! Glad you had a good break, I definitely know how you feel sometimes!

    Welcome back, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ELOOODIIIEEEE! I was wondering where you've gone! And when you commented, I was like! SHEESSS BACK! *hugs* We missed you! <3 You better stay for good this time!

    ReplyDelete