12.30.2011

Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2012

In no particular order :

1.The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead (the ending of Bloodlines left me wanting more) !!









2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth (I loved Divergent so I'm definitely dying to read this one).









3. The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges (Russia + 19th century + necromancy + love triangle).










4. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (Delirium was awesome so I definitely NEED this one)










5.Fever by Lauren Destefano (Wither was a great dystopian debut so I'm looking forward to read the second book).









6. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand (Loved Unhearthly ! Team Tucker YAY !! )










7. Secret Letters by Leah Scheier (London + Sherlock Holmes + romance = This book has been made for me !!).









8. Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan (Immortal Beloved is one of my favourite books of 2011 so I can't wait to read the sequel)!!









9. Partials by Dan Wells (this one has been on my radar for quite some time now!!).










10. Until I Die by Amy Plum  (Die For Me was great so of course I'll be reading the second book..).









What about you ? Which books are you most looking forward to read in 2012 ? Leave the link of your post, I'll gladly stop by and leave a comment :) !!

5 comments:

  1. Great choices. I can't wait for insurgent! So excited

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are tons of sequels coming out in 2012, problem is I haven't read the first book! I own many of the big name ones such as Wither, Divergent, Delirium, I just have to read them!

    Thanks for the great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh bien, nous attendons pratiquement tous les mêmes livres :D J'ai tout de même encore Bloodlines à lire (--') et j'aimerais lire Divergent en VF ...
    J'ai hâte de découvrir les suites de tous ces livres, ainsi que la série d'Amy Plum qui a l'air très prometteuse !
    Vive l'an 2012 ! =D
    Très Bonne Année ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for The Golden Lily and Until I Die!!! I still need to read Divergent and Delirium.... I'm hoping to get to them soon. Great list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Insurgent and Pandemonium!!!! I need them too :D

    ReplyDelete