1.03.2012

Debut Author Challenge 2012


I've realised that I hadn't officially signed up for the Debut Author Challenge 2012, so here's a list that may change through the year of the debuts I'd like to read in 2012 :


-Fracture by Megan Miranda (currently reading it)
-The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
-Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
-The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams 
-The Selection by Kiera Cass
-Struck by Jennifer Bosworth

Here are the 6 debuts I'm definitely planning to read, I'll add some throughout the year :) !! 
Which debut are you most exicted about ? :)
If you want to sign up for the 2012 Debut Author Challenge hosted at The Story Siren, go here.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, great list! Looking forward to seeing what you think of Fracture... I thought it was really interesting! I can't wait to read Article 5 and The Selection! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up for this last year and was all about it for a month and then I did a complete blogger fail and didn't keep up:( I'm going to try and keep up this year! Can't wait for The Selection and Article 5, those are both on the top of my 2012 wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2012 looks like it is going to be a great year for debuts. The Selection looks amazing + I really love the cover.

    ReplyDelete