1.03.2012

Dusty reads (1)

Dusty Reads is a weekly meme, hosted at Xpresso Reads, featuring a book that has been sitting unread on your home shelf for some time. To participate, add your link here.


Goodreads : Sixteen-year-old Macy Queen is looking forward to a long, boring summer. Her boyfriend is going away. She's stuck with a dull-as-dishwater job at the library. And she'll spend all of her free time studying for the SATs or grieving silently with her mother over her father's recent unexpected death. But everything changes when Macy is corralled into helping out at one of her mother's open house events, and she meets the chaotic Wish Catering crew. Before long, Macy joins the Wish team. She loves everything about the work and the people. But the best thing about Wish is Wes—artistic, insightful, and understanding Wes—who gets Macy to look at life in a whole new way, and really start living it.
 
I've had this book for a long time now, I was actually planning on reading it this summer as it looks and sounds like the perfect summer read but I've never get to do it .. Have you read this book ? What Sarah Dessen's books would you recommend me ? :) 
Happy reading !!

5 comments:

  1. This is one of the few Sarah Dessen books that I haven't read yet. I really want to read it! Looking forward to seeing what you think of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the ONLY (i think :P) Sarah Dessen which I haven't read. but heard that this one's AMAZING. but I love Just Listen and Along for the Ride. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great Sarah Dessen read. I completely feel for Wes in this book and I'm sure you will too. My favorite Dessen books would probably be Just Listen or Lock and Key.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sarah Dessen. I hope that you enjoy the book.
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop what your doing right now and read this book. I've recently started buying Sarah Dessen's books. I read this one a few week ago and it is AMAZING. Beautiful. And I agree with Lisa, you'll fall for Wes.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete