1.24.2012

Dusty Reads (3) : If I Stay by Gayle Forman

 Dusty Reads is a weekly meme, hosted at Xpresso Reads, featuring a book that has been sitting unread on your home shelf for some time. To participate, add your link here.

Goodreads : In the blink of an eye everything changes. Seventeen-year-old Mia has no memory of the accident; she can only recall what happened afterwards, watching her own damaged body being taken from the wreck. Little by little she struggles to put together the pieces - to figure out what she has lost, what she has left, and the very difficult choice she must make. Heart-wrenchingly beautiful, Mia's story will stay with you for a long, long time.
If I Stay has been sitting on my shelves for a long long time ... I've heard amazing things about this one and Where I Went and I'm hoping to read both soon .. 

Leave your dusty reads post in the comments section so I can check it out :) !! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I have this on my wishlist! I've heard it was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have to read this one soon. Everyone who has read it has loved how emotional it is and I think I need an emotional read soon.

    I hope you enjoy it once you read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouiiii faut trop que tu le lise rien que pour lire Where she went après :p c'était mon préféré livre contemporain de 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this book! It's so great. :) I hope you can get a chance to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete