1.08.2012

In my mailbox

In my mailbox was started by Kristin (The Story Siren) and inspired by Alea (Pop Culture Junkie). It is a way to share the books we receive each week in our mailbox or books you've bought or find in the library.

I didn't get any YA books this week but I did receive some books that I have to read for College :

The Progress of Love by Alice Munro
The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne

I also got a card signed by Beth Fantaskey that a friend of mine gave me (go check out her blog here : Ifmarybooks). The covers you can make out on the card are the French ones ...

I'm hoping to get some more interesting books next week so don't forget to stop by :) !!

What did you get in your mailbox ? Leave the link of your IMM post !!

9 comments:

  1. Oh I remember reading Scarlet Letter! A long time ago, but I think I thought it was interesting! Cool signed swag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of The Progress of Love, but I definitely had to read The Scarlett Letter for school. Did you know your can get Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Fatarskey free on Kindle?
    Hope you enjoy the books!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about re-reading THE SCARLET LETTER since I want to read modern-day (dystopian) retelling WHEN SHE WOKE by Hillary Jordan soon! I knwo it will put me in teh mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy the books that you have to read for college. I like the title of the Progress of Love.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo you got wonderful books this week Elodie! I still haven't read The Scarlet Letter so I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it! That card from Beth Fantaskey is so awesome, what a great friend you have! Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the Scarlet Letter! Now that's a classic for you! :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books this week! I always wanted to read the Scarlet letter. Hope you like it. :D

    my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been a long time since I read The Scarlet Letter! Hope you enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have The Scarlett Letter on my list, but I still haven't read it! I really need to do that one day. :) Love your swag, Beth F is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete